Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yanni - The Storm


Genre: Instrumental

So recently I've been posting a good amount of relaxing classical music. This time I've decided to share an upbeat instrumental with you all :) This composer's orchestra usually had a HUGE variety of instruments and plays the most upbeat music ever. Going to his concert is more or less watching an "America's got talent" competition for musicians. You will know exactly what I mean after you watch this video, everyone's playing at rapid speeds trying to match with the rhythm of the electronic beat in the background and it's just amazing!

Edit: I've just noticed that the violinist Samvel Yervinyan looks just like Xerxes from 300 except this time Yanni isn't holding a spear and getting ready to throw it at him, NEVERTHELESS he is the master of the fiddlestick so it should be no problem anyway, he'd catch it with his gaze.But anyway, doesn't he look like him? Anyone? anyone? LOL


13 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that is some crazy skills. Also loving the trumpet guy. Play! A Gaming Musical Symphony is playing in Vancouver soon... Tickets were 45$ but they're all sold out =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha man this is great. Vivaldi's Winter has always been really good for fast music--loads of people remix it and the such. The two violins are very well in sync. But f*ck! The harp! And the trumpet! I've never seen a harp go so quick, and that musician is absolutely rocking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Some crazy good muscicians

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song, that music is similar to BOND, I know Yanni since I was 12yrs old, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post and I would really like to see more of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I havent heard for this guy is yeeeeeeeears

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can get jiggy with this

    btw, check out my new post on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete