Saturday, October 16, 2010

Athlete - Superhuman Touch


Genre: Indie Rock, Synthpop, Electronica


101-athlete-superhuman touch by ModerneFusion


I can't seem to remember when I came across this song, but they really reminded me of The Killers, One Republic, and a bit of Coldplay. But anyway, I really hope this band makes it big one day, their album is actually pretty good and has a lot of variety, worth the listen if you like this song. 

(The songs are posted for promotional purposes only, If you'd like to support the artists then you can purchase their album Black Swan on amazon.)

Note: I've realized that I haven't been posting a lot of Rock or Trance songs, so if there are any other genre's you might want to listen to, let me know and I'll try to find some good ones and post them up!

16 comments:

  1. it was rlly interesting thx man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its kinda relaxing, dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah soothing indeed. Sounds like one of those songs that belong on an apple product commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find...showin love...followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh, not really my taste, but it's okay i guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool find thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! keep stuff like this coming bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, I like the beginning. Better than I thought it'd be.

    ReplyDelete