Monday, October 4, 2010

Kid Cudi - Mr.Rager


Genre: Hip hop


Kid Cudi - Mr. Rager by ModerneFusion


Alright, I don't think much introduction is required for this awesome rapper. All I can say about this artist is that I did not like the song that got him his fame (Day'N'Night) because it doesn't sem to do his image justice, but other than that, I freakin love his songs, they are quite metaphorical and very open to interpretaton. If you really like this one you should also try listening to "Man on the Moon." I really can't wait for his upcoming album and here's a sneak peek :)

8 comments:

  1. hmmm... nice song. first time i heard his song though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another song! God love this man.

    http://quarterqwerty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Beating Inertia has a new Q&A post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! hope you like the next one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love me some CuDi!

    "i got.. 99 problems, and they all bitches..."

    good shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cudi never ceases to amaze. Have you seen "That Tree" with he and snoop? funny video..

    http://makenonevermind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete